Serve your guests with confidence
Veteran of the seas JD Schwartz and Martin Salzedo, an industry icon who has spearheaded the start-up and operations of several cruise lines bring to the table a nextgen automated solution to the safe and compliant delivery of flatware.
Times Have Changed
Introducing the touchfree solution to cruise lines flatware preparation.
on board, on price, on time | labor saving, contact-free, UV light recommended for ship-side and out-island installations
• Programmable to wrap 2, 3, or 4 pieces of flatware in any combination.
• Napkin wrapped with self adhesive band, placed around each rolled napkin.
• Banding comes in a roll. Each roll holds 3000 wraps (can be imprinted).
• Sorted flatware placed into 4 individual cassettes. 2 cassettes side by side.
• Each cassette is loaded with 50 pieces of flatware prior to dish-washing.
• Flatware fits one way into individual compartments.
• Capable of holding 250-300 paper napkins. • Napkin tray adjustable for size.
• 110V/220V with start/stop buttons - LCD display diagnostics.
• Branded training video • Made in the USA • 30 day money-back guarantee.
• 24/7 support
TIMED PRECISELY FOR CONTACT-FREE COMPLIANCE
Automated portable flatware preparation unit:
SMALL FOOTPRINT 36”w x 30”deep x 30”high
Wrapping silverware in napkins is the best way of providing sanitary flatware to customers. Unfortunately, it is a costly, labor intense and germ-infested process that is among your staff's least favorite and non-productive tasks. Here's an affordable and revolutionary unit that will automate your flatware preparation service in napkins and band them contact and touch free after they have been through the dishwasher. Reduce your costs and raise your employees’ morale while providing your guests with the cleanest flatware available. Using biodegradable flatware as an option results in a single use solution.
More than ever, cruise lines will need to enhance sanitation while using contact-free options when available. This cost effective, staff saving, efficient unit can pay for itself quickly and complies with the new strict standards as dictated by management.
Increase Productivity & Efficiency | The Automated Solution
• UV light for sterilization of flatware ensures maximum safety and sanitation before it’s wrapped.
• Capability of wrapping 250-300 sets per hour depending on flatware in each wrap (up to 7,200 /24 hours.)
• Used flatware can be washed in the cassette loader and then inserted directly into the unit for wrapping.
• Unit Size – 36”w x 30”deep x 30”high • MTBF > 1500 hours • One year full warranty.
• Wrapped flatware is delivered to a removable bin for storage or distribution.
Deliver up to 300 contact-free sets per hour / per machine
Programmable LCD display for settings,diagnostics
Cassette racks for flatware holding 50 pieces each loaded after cleaning.
250-300 paper napkins are stored along with the banding roll (3,000 wraps)
UV light and touchless operations ensures compliance and safety.
At the rate of 300 wraps per hour, you would need 8+ staff members to complete the process. With our unit, you need just 1 staff member to load the machine.
Wrapped in action:
30 Day Money-Back
If the unit does not perform to the standards and specifications as sold, we'll refund the amount paid and collect the equipment.
(Contact us for details)